The library of the School of Management started working in 1333 under the name of "Library of the Institute of Administrative Sciences". In 1336, it was renamed the "Library of the Institute of Administrative Sciences and Business Management" and in 1344, it was renamed the "Library of the Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Business Management" and is currently working as the Library of the Faculty of Management.
Mission and purpose:
- Collecting, classifying and providing accessible services of scientific resources and information needed by researchers, students and professors to advance research.
- Gathering scientific and educational resources and disseminating information in order to strengthen the educational and research programs of the faculty and university.
- The main purpose of the library is to provide access to the required resources and information. Therefore, the following tasks are intended for the library:
- Collection of library materials, including printed, non-printed and electronic;
- Organize resources
- Holding short-term librarianship and information training courses;
- Mechanize library activities to speed up data storage and retrieval;
- Educating and guiding clients for the correct and optimal use of the library collection.